- Municipal Services
- Living in Barrington
- Visiting Us
The Municipality of the District of
The Lobster Capital of Canada
1. Additions to the Agenda.
2. Approval of Agenda.
3. Approval of minutes of meetings held pdf February 21st (239 KB) , March 2nd and March 6, 2017.
4. Cape Sable Historical Society Re: Future Use of Old Court House Building. (6:30 p.m.)
5. Sgt. Deluco – RCMP Report. (7:00 pm)
6. Barrington and Area Chamber of Commerce Christmas Parade.
7. Sherose Island Boat Launch.
9. Discussion of Proposed Water By-law.
11. Member Appointment to Western Regional Enterprise Network.
12. RV Dumping Station Sign
14. pdf (42 KB)
Request from CHAMBA.
17. EMO Executive Host and Chair.
18. In-Camera Session Re: Sale of Municipal Property.
NOTE: Individuals wishing to address the Committee must contact the Municipal Office to be placed on the agenda. Form “A” of Policy No 59 must be completed and provided not later than 12:00 noon on the Tuesday before the Meeting. Individuals or groups making presentations are required to address their comments and questions to the Chair of the Meeting only.
Public Members addressing the Committee are advised that their picture may be taken and any information presented to the Committee is public information.