- Municipal Services
- Living in Barrington
- Visiting Us
- I want to…
1. Moment of Silence.
2. Additions to the Agenda.
3. Approval of the Agenda.
4. Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
5. Approval of minutes of the Regular Meeting held May 27, 2019.
- Report of Warden
- Report of Councillors
- Report from Committee of the Whole Council (Councillor El-Jakl)
- Report from Planning Advisory Committee (Chair Jody Crook)
- CAO Report.
7. New or Other Business: - Second Reading - Amendments to By-law 21 “Municipal Sewers”. (7:30 pm)
- Second Reading - Amendments to By-law 27 “Wastewater Mgt. District”. (7:30 pm)
- Second Reading - Adoption of a By-law Re: Barrington Lake Road. (7:30 pm)
- Consideration of amendments to Personnel Policy “Employee Definitions”.
- Consideration of Repealing Policy 64 “Economic Development Policy”.
8. Correspondence: -
9. Agenda Items for Future Meetings.
10. In-Camera Session Re: Acquisition of Municipal Property. (MGA Section 22(2)(a).
Chris Frotten, CAO