1. Moment of Silence.
2. Additions to the Agenda.
3. Approval of the Agenda.
4. Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
5. Approval of minutes of the
Regular Meeting held September 23rd
Special Council Meeting held September 26, 2019.
6. Reports: - Report of Warden - Report of Councillors -
Report of WCR Library Board Meeting held June 20, 2019
. (Councillor Hatfield) -
Report from Committee of the Whole Council.
(Councillor El-Jakl) - Report from NS Marathon Committee. -
7. New or Other Business: -
Consideration of Adoption of Driver Abstract Policy
Consideration of Adoption of Corp. Identity and Branding Policy.
Consideration of Amendments to Municipal Grants Policy.
Consideration of Amendments to Flag Policy.
- Barrington Leisure Park Association. - Workers’ Compensation for Volunteer Firefighters.
9. Agenda Items for Future Meetings.
_________________________________ Chris Frotten, CAO