- Municipal Services
- Living in Barrington
- Visiting Us
- I want to…
1. Moment of Silence.
2. Additions to the Agenda.
3. Approval of the Agenda.
4. Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
5. Approval of minutes of the Regular Meeting held pdf April 23, 2019 (111 KB) .
- Report of Warden
- Report of Councillors
- pdf Report from Committee of the Whole Council (105 KB) – (Deputy Warden Crook)
7. New or Other Business:
- Required Motions for approval of the 2019-20 Municipal Budgets:
a. pdf 2019/20 Operating Budget (81 KB)
b. pdf 2019/20 Capital Budget (166 KB)
c. pdf Resolution Setting Tax Rates (15 KB) .
d. pdf Farm Acreage Tax (13 KB)
e. pdf Sewer Service Charges (15 KB)
f. pdf Fire Rates for 2019/20 (22 KB)
g. pdf Temporary Borrowing Resolution (65 KB) .
- First Reading - pdf Amendments to By-law No. 21 “Municipal Sewers” (149 KB) .
- First Reading - pdf Amendments to By-law No. 27 “Wastewater Mgt. District” (145 KB) .
- First Reading - pdf Adoption of a By-law Re: Barrington Lake Road (896 KB) .
- Consideration - pdf Amendments to Policy 42 - Municipal Grants (694 KB) .
- Consideration - pdf Amendments to Policy 8 Re: Remunerations (745 KB) .
- Consideration - pdf Amendments to Policy 41 - Low Income (289 KB) .
- Consideration - pdf Personnel Policy “Hiring and Probation” (89 KB) .
- Consideration - pdf Repeal Policy 39 Hiring Policy (130 KB)
- Cannabis Production and Processing Uses.
8. Correspondence: - pdf Lyme Disease Awareness Month (101 KB) . (For Information Purposes Only)
9. Closed Session Re: Sale of Municipal Property. (MGA Section 22(2)(a))
10. Agenda Items for Future Meetings.
Chris Frotten, CAO