- Municipal Services
- Living in Barrington
- Visiting Us
- I want to…
1. Moment of Silence.
2. Additions to the Agenda.
3. Approval of the Agenda.
4. Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
6. Matters Arising from Minutes:
- Report of Warden
- Report of Councillors
- pdf Report Re: WCRLB December 5, 2019 Meeting (211 KB) . (Councillor Hatfield)
- pdf Report from Committee of the Whole Council (17 KB) . (Deputy Warden Crook)
- pdf Staff Report (329 KB) .
8. New or Other Business: - Required Motions for approval of the 2020-21 Municipal Budget:
a) pdf 2020/21 Operating Budget. (130 KB)
b) pdf 2020/21 Capital Budget (238 KB)
c) pdf Resolution Setting Tax Rates (65 KB)
d) pdf Farm Acreage Tax (65 KB)
e) pdf Sewer Service Charges (40 KB)
f) pdf Fire Rates for 2020/21 (68 KB)
g) pdf Fire Department Capital Rate 2020/20 (65 KB)
i) pdf Temporary Borrowing Resolution (79 KB)
- pdf Policy 41 “Low Income Property Tax Exemption Policy” (41 KB)
- pdf Building Permits Annual Report (432 KB) pdf . (238 KB)
- Ratify decision Re Letter to Dr. Strang - Beaches.
9. Correspondence: - pdf Shelburne Port of Entry (717 KB) .
10. Agenda Items for Future Meetings.
Chris Frotten, CAO