- Municipal Services
- Living in Barrington
- Visiting Us
1. Moment of Silence.
2. Additions to the Agenda.
3. Approval of the Agenda.
4. Conflict of Interest Declaration.
5. Approval of pdf minutes of the Regular Meeting held December 10, 2018 (81 KB) .
6. Matters Arising from the Minutes: - Letters Re: pdf Centralized Fire Dispatch Service for the Province (102 KB) .
7. Correspondence: - pdf Provincial Accessibility Act. (384 KB)
8. Committee Reports:
- Report of Warden
- Report on pdf WCRL Board Meeting held October 4, 2018 (243 KB) (Councillor Hatfield)
- pdf Report from Committee of the Whole Council (81 KB) – (Deputy Warden Crook)
f. Quote to Clear Roadway to Former Knowles Property
g. Sherose Island Road
j. Former Port Clyde Fire Hall
- Report from Committees of Council.
9. Motions: -
10. New or Other Business: - Request for Extended Ice Time at the Arena.
- Request for Letter of Support - Atlantic Hall @ The Hawk Society.
11. Agenda Items for Future Meetings.
Chris Frotten, CAO