- Municipal Services
- Living in Barrington
- Visiting Us
1. Moment of Silence.
2. Additions to the Agenda.
3. Approval of the Agenda.
4. Conflict of Interest Declaration.
5. Approval of minutes of the Regular Meeting held pdf November 19, 2018. (66 KB)
6. Presentations to Fire Departments and Search and Rescue Re: 2018 Water Shortage. (7:00 - 7:30 p.m.)
7. Matters Arising from the Minutes:
8. Correspondence: - pdf NSFM Final Resolution and Board Report, November 6, 2018 (1.35 MB) .
9. Committee Reports:
- Report of Warden
- Reports from Outside Committees -
- pdf Reports from Committees of Council (73 KB) – (Councillor El-Jakl)
a. pdf Request for Tax Reduction - Butler’s Estates Limited (154 KB)
b. pdf New Tax Laws Re: Remunerations Paid to Councillors. (66 KB)
c. pdf Expressions of Interest - Nova Scotia Marathon Committee (430 KB)
d. Roseway Hospital Charitable Foundation
e. pdf Yarmouth Hospital foundation - Ultrasound Machine. (345 KB)
f. pdf RFP - Auditing Services. (201 KB)
12. Agenda Items for Future Meetings.
Chris Frotten, CAO