- Municipal Services
- Living in Barrington
- Visiting Us
The Municipality of the District of
The Lobster Capital of Canada
1. Moment of Silence.
2. Additions to the Agenda.
3. Approval of the Agenda.
6. Matters Arising from the Minutes: - 2016/17 Final Audited Financial Statements.
7. Presentation – 2016/17 Year in Review.
9. Committee Reports:
- Report of Warden
- Reports from Outside Committees
- pdf Reports from Committees of Council (117 KB) – (Deputy Warden Crook)
- pdf Request for Office Space – Sou West Nova Metis Council. (22 KB)
- Grants to Organizations.
- Library Boards Association of NS Conference.
- Barrington Bay Trail.
- Radiation Therapy/Cancer Treatment.
- Long Point Road.
- pdf Municipal Properties. (203 KB)
- Business Park.
- pdf Bay Side Home Board of Director Vacancy (59 KB)
- pdf Deed Transfer Tax. (1.02 MB)
- Landscaping and Signage at Municipal Administrative Centre.
- Building at C. & D. Landfill
- pdf Grants. (36 KB)
- Provincial Property – Station Road, Barrington Passage.
10. Motions: - pdf Consideration of amendments to Policy 62 – Arena Policy. (2.21 MB)
- pdf First Reading – Proposed amendments to By-law No. 25 Tax Exemption. (891 KB)
- pdf First Reading – Adoption of proposed Water Supply Upgrade – Lending Program By-law. (140 KB)
- pdf First Reading – Adoption of proposed PACE Program By-law. (825 KB)
- pdf PACE Customer Agreement. (2.27 MB)
- pdf Water Supply Lending Agreement. (409 KB)
- pdf Tender Re: Paving of Fire Department Parking Lots (1.24 MB)
12. New or Other Business: - pdf Right to Know Week – September 25th – October 1, 2017. (177 KB)
Rob Frost, Chief Administrative Officer