- Municipal Services
- Living in Barrington
- Visiting Us
1. Moment of Silence.
2. Additions to the Agenda.
3. Approval of the Agenda.
6. Matters Arising from the Minutes: - 2016/17 Final Audited Financial Statements.
7. Presentation – 2016/17 Year in Review.
9. Committee Reports:
- Report of Warden
- Reports from Outside Committees
- pdf Reports from Committees of Council (117 KB) – (Deputy Warden Crook)
- pdf Request for Office Space – Sou West Nova Metis Council. (22 KB)
- Grants to Organizations.
- Library Boards Association of NS Conference.
- Barrington Bay Trail.
- Radiation Therapy/Cancer Treatment.
- Long Point Road.
- pdf Municipal Properties. (203 KB)
- Business Park.
- pdf Bay Side Home Board of Director Vacancy (59 KB)
- pdf Deed Transfer Tax. (1.02 MB)
- Landscaping and Signage at Municipal Administrative Centre.
- Building at C. & D. Landfill
- pdf Grants. (36 KB)
- Provincial Property – Station Road, Barrington Passage.
10. Motions: - pdf Consideration of amendments to Policy 62 – Arena Policy. (2.21 MB)
- pdf First Reading – Proposed amendments to By-law No. 25 Tax Exemption. (891 KB)
- pdf First Reading – Adoption of proposed Water Supply Upgrade – Lending Program By-law. (140 KB)
- pdf First Reading – Adoption of proposed PACE Program By-law. (825 KB)
- pdf PACE Customer Agreement. (2.27 MB)
- pdf Water Supply Lending Agreement. (409 KB)
- pdf Tender Re: Paving of Fire Department Parking Lots (1.24 MB)
12. New or Other Business: - pdf Right to Know Week – September 25th – October 1, 2017. (177 KB)
Rob Frost, Chief Administrative Officer