- Municipal Services
- Living in Barrington
- Visiting Us
The Municipality of the District of
The Lobster Capital of Canada
1. Moment of Silence.
2. Additions to the Agenda.
3. Approval of the Agenda.
4. Approval of minutes of the Regular Council Meeting held pdf April 24, 2017. (380 KB)
5. Matters Arising from the Minutes:
6. Correspondence: - pdf Canada 150 (42 KB)
7. Committee Reports:
- Report of Warden
- Reports from Outside Committees
- pdf Roseway Hospital Charitble Foundation (218 KB) . (Warden Nickerson)
- pdf Police Advisory Board (53 KB) – (Councillor Crook)
- pdf Reports from Committees of Council (89 KB) – (Councillor Atkinson)
- pdf Civic Numbering Signs (132 KB)
- pdf Kidzact (42 KB)
- pdf Tom’s Road. (107 KB)
- Business Park.
- McGray Avenue.
- pdf FCM Asset Management Grant. (25 KB)
- pdf Potential Housing Partnership – Canadian Housing Federation (1.02 MB)
- pdf FCM Legal Defense Fund (315 KB)
- EMO Co-ordinator.
9. Notice of Motions: - pdf Notice of Consideration of revised Policy 36 “Procurement Policy”. (3.18 MB)
10. New or Other Business: - Old Court House Property.
- pdf 2017-18 Municipal Budget (213 KB)
i. Estimate of Revenues and Expenditures for 2017-18
ii. Temporary Borrowing Resolution.
iii. Resolution Setting Tax Rates, due dates and interest for 2017-18.
iv. Farm Acreage Tax.
v. Setting of Fire Rates for 2017-18
vi. Establish Sewer Service Charges for 2017-18
vii. Various Rates and Fees to be set by Resolution of Council.
Rob Frost, Chief Administrative Officer