- Municipal Services
- Living in Barrington
- Visiting Us
1. Moment of Silence.
2. Additions to the Agenda.
3. Approval of the Agenda.
4. Approval of minutes of the Regular Council Meeting held pdf March 27, 2017. (264 KB)
5. Matters Arising from the Minutes:
6. Correspondence: - pdf 12 Month Notice Under the MGA (155 KB)
7. Committee Reports:
- Report of Warden
- Reports from Outside Committees
- pdf Shelburne Co. Housing Coalition. (199 KB) (Councillor Shaun Hatfield)
- pdf Western Counties Regional Library Board (203 KB) (Councillor Shaun Hatfield)
- pdf Yarmouth Hospital Charitable Foundation (468 KB) (Councillor Shaun Hatfield)
- pdf Reports from Committees of Council (147 KB) – (Deputy Warden Jody Crook)
- pdf Water By-law. (729 KB)
- pdf PACE Program. (295 KB)
- Audit Committee.
- pdf Ground Search and Rescue. (192 KB)
- RV Dumping Site.
- pdf Request for Grant from Shelburne County Lobster Festival. (530 KB)
- pdf Summer Reading Club. (200 KB)
- pdf 13th Annual Yarmouth Hospital Foundation Spring Gala. (290 KB)
- CTI Application.
- pdf EMO Mutual Aid Agreement. (478 KB)
- Barrington Regional Curling Club.
- Old Court House Building.
- pdf 1906 Old Baptist Meeting Place Society. (55 KB)
- Department of Transportation.
- Villagedale Bay.
- Request from Patricia and Shaun Young Re: Mun. Heritage Property.
- Development on the Highway.
- pdf Notice of Consideration of amendments to Policy 43 Re: Disposal of
Personal Property. (279 KB)
9. New or Other Business: - Lyme Disease Awareness Month Proclamation.
Rob Frost, Chief Administrative Officer