- Municipal Services
- Living in Barrington
- Visiting Us
The Municipality of the District of
The Lobster Capital of Canada
1. Moment of Silence.
2. Additions to the Agenda.
3. Approval of the Agenda.
4. Approval of minutes of the Regular Council Meeting held pdf February 27, 2017. (293 KB)
5. pdf Presentation – David Cleaver and Phyllis Hopkins Re: Veterans Tree (39 KB) . (7:00 – 7:15 p.m.)
6. Matters Arising from the Minutes: - Rural Internet Update.
7. Correspondence: - pdf Letter from Minister of Municipal Affairs Re: Resolution No. 425. (175 KB)
8. Committee Reports:
- Report of Warden
- Reports from Outside Committees
- pdf Western Counties Regional Library. (Councillor Shaun Hatfield) (205 KB)
- pdf Barrington Municipal Exhibition. (Deputy Warden Jody Crook) (90 KB)
- pdf Reports from Committees of Council – (Councillor Shaun Hatfield) (48 KB)
- Barrington and Area Chamber of Commerce Christmas Parade.
- Sherose Island Boat Launch .
- Western REN Liaison and Oversight Committee Appointment.
- Shelburne County Housing Coalition.
- CHAMBA Request.
- Land Transaction.
Rob Frost, Chief Administrative Officer
NOTE: Individuals wishing to address the Council must contact the Municipal Office to be placed on the agenda. Form “A” of Policy No 52 must be completed and provided not later than 12:00 noon on the Tuesday before the Meeting. Individuals or groups making presentations are required to address their comments and questions to the Chair of the Meeting only. Public Members addressing Council are advised that their picture may be taken and any information presented to Council is public information.
Food Bank Donations are accepted at Council Meetings.