136th ANNUAL MEETING
BARRINGTON MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
July 27, 2015
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, ADMINISTRATIVE CENTRE
1. Roll Call.
2. Moment of Silence.
3. Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
4. Approval of Minutes of the 136th Annual Council Meeting held June 22, 2015, Emergency Council Meeting held June 23, 2015 and Special Council Meetings held June 25th, July 6th and July 20, 2015.
Sheila Bird, Shelburne County Housing Coalition. (7:15 – 7:30 p.m.)
6. 2015/16 Budget: - Estimate of Revenues and Expenditures for 2015/16
Resolution Setting Tax Rates, due date and interest for 2015/16
Various Rates and Fees to be set by Resolution of Council.
Temporary Borrowing Resolution.
7. Matters arising from the minutes: - Deferred Motion Re: Arena Manager – Seasonal Position.
-CSI Elementary School – RFP
-Schedule Public Hearings.
-Seaside Tourist Rest Stop – Tender
8. Correspondence – 211 Information & Referral Services Association.
9. Report of Warden.
Report of Councillors. (Councillor El-Jakl)
11. New Business: -
Consideration of amendments to Policy 54 “Fire Response and Emergency Services”
Second Reading – Amendments to By-law 21 and By-law 27 Re: Sewer Services Charges. (7:30 p.m.)
Brian Holland, Municipal Clerk
NOTE: Individuals wishing to address the Council must contact the Municipal Office to be placed on the agenda. Form “A” of Policy No 52 must be completed and provided not later than 12:00 noon on the Tuesday before the Meeting. Individuals or groups making presentations are required to address their comments and questions to the Chair of the Meeting only.
Public Members addressing Council are advised that their picture may be taken and any information presented to Council is public information.