Job Title: Program Facilitator
Job Location: Barrington Municipal High School
Supervisor: Lana Townsend Physical Activity Coordinator
The program facilitator will organize a 10 week biking program for junior high girls at the Barrington Municipal High School. The facilitator will need to organizing a session on bike safety, as well as what trails and areas will be used for biking.
· Coordinate Program
· Submit invoices to the Physical Activity Coordinator
· Oversee the program
· Ensure the safety of the participants
· Track attendance
· Comfortable with supervising up to 15 youth
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to work with little direct supervision
· Pass the Criminal Records Check and Child Abuse Registry check.
· Background in recreational work and biking.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to Lana Townsend by March 31, 2017 by 4:30pm
In person: At 27 Park Lane Sherose Island Barrington Recreation Office